Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Coming up short...

So I really want to make this blog readable, but am struggling already. Oh well, rambling nonsense it will have to be.

Being the massive nerd I am, I quite fancy getting into the whole gaming/youtube community thing. Basically, for anyone who doesn't know what I'm on about, there's a load of people who use a capture card to record games they play, and then upload it to youtube...usually with commentary. It looks like fun, though of course there will inevitably be negative comments, that's if your videos get watch.
People have managed to make money/get jobs out of it.
Of course though, me being me, I can't afford it at the minute. A decent capture card costs about £150...so a pipe dream it will remain, for now.
If you're at all remotely wondering what I meant then go here: WARNING: ONLY NERDY GAMERS MAY WATCH

In cat related news, she cost me the princely sum of £5.20 yesterday. I bought a worming tablet, which is not even as big as my little finger nail. Vet's are costly. But she's worth it I guess.
Here, have a picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment